【回望红尘】
look back the material world
谁能懂得我的心
who can know my heart
谁知道我的思念
who knows my miss
谁知道我在这里等你直至千年……
who knows i am waiting for you here ,
till one thousand years....
此生
this life,
百年的孤寂 只为你一人守候
my loneliness is only kept for you,
千年的恋歌 也只为你一人吟唱
my sweet songs are also only sung for you.
于是 红尘中,我寻寻又觅觅
so in the material world ,
i hunt for you again and again
可是 终是把你遗落在了哪里
however
eventually i wonder where i left you
没有人 没有人告诉我
nobody ,nobody tells me
任自己迷失在过往里
even though i lost myself in the past.
亦不能擦去对你的全部记忆
i couldn't erase all of my memories about you.
思念
是一种美丽的忧伤 甜蜜的惆怅
it is graceful grief and sweet sadness to miss you
如四月的繁花开满天际
the flowers of april flourish in the sky
荼靡成海 雨落成殇
come out very brightly like an ocean
my sadness appears with the rain dropping
终是,化作一滴清泪滑落眼眸
in the end ,
are changed into a drop of tear
and slids from my eyes
【后记】
postscript:
谁会在意我的存在
who cares for my existence
谁能教会我遗忘
who can teach me to forget everything
遗忘这三千红尘 繁华若水
forget the three thousand miles of the material world
as lively as water
-全文完-
▷ 进入紫色桐花的文集继续阅读喔!